Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Paul Reed Makes it 3 in a Row for his 40th Birthday !!

Olympians MMA Featherweight Paul Reed celebrated his 40th Birthday last weekend and did so in great style as the veteran secured his 3rd straight win after a very close decision to top European Martin Svensson being his only loss in his last 6 bouts and after defeating fellow Swede and TUF 14 star Akira Corassani, The Olympians man who is known for taking tough fights anywhere anytime put up a convincing show to celebrate his birthday and secured a great first round submission !!
" Ive hit 40 now and I'm feeling fit and strong so its time to get those last few Big fights under my belt " said Reed
"I'm training and fighting top guys who are younger and beating them convincingly so it would be good to get these top International fights in before the end of my career "
Reed has fought all over the world and faced top opposition as well as maintaining a good position in the European rankings so with his Anybody,anytime,anywhere attitude he is a formidable foe for any of the top guys in the sport.
"I love to fight and I love to travel so right now I'm looking for anything that can give me a great fight Internationally or at home " stated the 145lber
Reed remains very active and trains daily so is open to offers and with his aggressive style is a great addition to any  card !!

No comments:

Post a Comment